February 15, 2012

Let's Get this Show on the Road

Ok, so here's the deal. I was gone. For a while. Let's face it, the last real post on this website about actual wedding planning was months and months ago. Apologies. In all honesty, a heck of a lot went on from say, the beginning of December until now. Along with two other co-teachers, I wrote and edited a 170 page English resources book by the request of my vice principal. I also designed my 4th English camp book (60 pages!) that I used during winter camp in January. Once I could breath after that, I was digging out summer clothes and packing my bags for 3.5 week away.

Oh yeah! I traveled! haha. I will post a few shots here in of my amazing trip back to South East Asia. In a few words, it was perfect. Everything went smoothly, my mom had a blast, we packed in so many awesome things, the weather was absolute gold and oh, I got my wedding dress!! More to come on those details later :)

So yes, if we haven't been wedding focused, you know why. Now it's the middle of February and holy crap, where the %*$# has the time gone?? A week after getting back from Asia I got a horrible sinus infection and was out for the count until about 12 hours ago when my fever broke for good. Now I am ready to kick start this blog into high gear. Check back soon for tons of updates, including the FINISHED save-the-dates!

Matt and I were supposed to start what we've dubbed as the M & D Wedding Challenge this past Monday, but with my barely being able to walk to the bathroom, we ditched those plans until we're both a little healthier. I will write a post regarding what this challenge entails. Let me tell you, it ain't gonna be fun but seriously, it's time to get CRACKING.

I'm not lying! This site it going to blow up with activity. I'm ready to rock this wedding thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment