March 07, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses

Yay! So we (the girls and I) are 99% sure that they will be choosing between these dresses for the wedding. They are all from J.Crew and are made from silk chiffon. While we haven't decided 100% on this color (casablanca blue), we will decide soon. There is also another shade called matisse blue that we are also considering.

It's really exciting to make the final decisions on the dresses, just because I think they add so much color to the wedding and I think my girls will look fantastic in them! Once we make the final decision, we will start looking at suits for the guys.

Here are some pictures. I am letting the girls choose whatever style they want. Hopefully they will choose different ones, but no matter what I think it will look great :)









Now just picture these dresses with bouquets similar in color with some more whites and greens:


This picture was my original inspiration for practically the entire wedding.

AHH this is so exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment