March 27, 2012

Mock-Up Invite



While I can’t spill the beans by showing pictures, I can say that we have finished one complete invitation and it looks AMAZING. All of our visions have come together fantastically. Claire, our designer, is wonderful. We thought the save-the-dates came out really well, but these invites pretty much blow them out of the water.
I’m not sure if I mentioned this or not, but Matt and I designed a pocket-fold for our invites. It involves a lot of pieces, including the invitation itself, a map, an RSVP card of information, and then another little fun component which I won’t spoil!


While we knew it was going to take us a while to put together these invites, making one last night reiterated how much work we really have to do. If only we were home and could have the help of all of our crafty family and friends!


With less than 2 months to go before we mail them home to my mother (who will then mail them to the guests), we are stressing. This coming weekend has now been dubbed “wedding weekend”. Out goal is to cut out all of the pocket folds and begin printing the invites. I have a feeling every weekend from now until July might be dubbed “Wedding weekend” but we’ll see. We now have a CAR that we are just dying to utilize every chance we get, so we’ll have to find a balance between road trips and wedding stuff. Bring it on!
I will take some teaser pics this weekend of the supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment