March 12, 2012

Week 1: Commencing

Last week was our initial start to the M & D Wedding Challenge. We made a board with categories (diet, exercise, etc) and allotted stars to each one according to a simple rubric we made. We have a total number of stars that we're trying to reach each week. Since last week was the start-up week, we didn't hit our goals, but that's OK because now we know what we need to change to make improvements.

Last week I exercised 4 times: two Turbo Fire workouts, a 2 mile walk on the river and a hike to a Buddhist temple.

This week is considered Week 1 because I am starting the Turbo Fire schedule. I am going to follow it strictly for the entire 20 weeks, that is my goal. If I start on week 1 this week, I will finish the week we go home to Maine, perfect! I am holding myself accountable by posting weekly updates on the blog, every Monday night I will touch base regarding to Turbo Fire.


The two  TF workouts I did last week were awesome. I plowed right through them! I was a little stiff the next day, but nothing bad. I am excited to get back into 6 days a week of intense HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts!

GOAL 1 for Week 1: To follow the schedule exactly, no skipped workouts.(6 days/week)
GOAL 2 for Week 1: To add an additional form of exercise once (a walk or a hike)

LET'S DO THIS! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment