May 11, 2012

Cherry Blossom Stamps

I love how fitting it is that I just ordered "Forever" Stamps for our wedding invitations!  It was a toss-up between the red and white "LOVE" stamps and the Washington D.C cherry blossom stamps. It wasn't too hard to make my decision though, I mean, aren't they freakin' beautiful?


Not only are they pretty, but considering I have to use two stamps due to the weight of the invites, the entire picture will be put on each envelope, instead of just half. Also, the blue matches nicely with the text color of the addresses, so I knew I had a winner. Red and white "love" stamps don't go too well with our color scheme.

I soooo wish I were home to put the stamps on myself, but my awesome mother has that task and will hopefully take a picture of the finished product for us to see! She is the best!

Speaking of invitations, Matt is getting out early from school today due to a field trip and I might sneak out a bit early myself so that we can FINISH the invites before going camping tomorrow! We worked really had every night all week so that we could celebrate Matt's birthday by going beach camping.

So close!

Sneak peek pictures to come of the invites!


No comments:

Post a Comment