May 28, 2012

My Life in Google Docs

So this is a shameless plug for how incredibly awesome Google Docs is. Sorry, Microsoft Excel, but you're too difficult, have too many buttons, and your spreadsheets can't be shared and worked on by two people simultaneously!

Google Docs has been a Godsend with all of this wedding planning. I have made more spreadsheets in the past few months than I have in my entire life. To be clear though, I always hated making spreadsheets, so maybe in my past life (re: before the awesomeness that is google docs) I probably would have been doing anything in my power not to make them.

But alas, Google has made it so easy for Matt and I to make and update lists and share ideas. Not only has it been helpful between us as a couple, but Matt's sister Heather created a spreadsheet for all of the wedding projects which is updated by a few of us across the globe!

to do lists

projects


Along with the to-do spreadsheets and the project shopping lists, we also made an RSVP spreadsheet for when they start rolling in this week!

As each guest replies we will keep track of whether they are attending, how many are in their party, whether or not they want vegetarian meals, etc.



Thanks to Google Docs, my life is a whole lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment