July 16, 2012

1:1:3

1 week of school left
1 week of summer camp (Olympics theme, yeah!)
3 weeks of MAINE until the WEDDING

With just 12 days left until we depart, all of our free time is spent organizing, packing, and doing last minute projects (printing and cutting and packaging). As busy as that sounds, we're in a pretty good spot. I'd like to think that this is the calm before the proverbial storm. The storm of awesomeness!

Sitting here at my desk on a cloudy (re:not raining yet) Monday morning, enjoying my homemade vitamin water:

Watermelon rosemary water, July, and numbers BINGO
These people on the interwebs (mainly Pinterest) do not lie when they say that watermelon and freshly picked rosemary go wonderfully together. It's so true! A few watermelon chunks, a spring of rosemary (crushed just a tad with a fork), some ice and some water and I have myself a refreshing drink that I just refill all day while at work. Delicious!

Off to teach a class. We're playing numbers BINGO all week, which will be fun. I read a bunch of big numbers ( ex. 56, 700) and kids have to listen and play. It's one of the best listening games because Koreans have a REALLY hard time with numbers in English. Koreans count by 10,000s, so it's very different.

Fun fun!

Tonight: we talk cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment