July 04, 2012

Bridal Jewelry

While I have absolutely NO idea what I am wearing on my feet as a bride (and honestly I don't care too much), I knew that I did want some nice jewelry for my big day. I don't usually wear a lot of jewelry, which is why I felt like buying a few nice pieces that I can wear for anniversaries and special occasions would be great and remind me of my wedding day.

I ended up going with a wonderful Etsy seller, who hand makes all of her own pieces. I decided on a matching necklace, bracelet and earrings, all made with pearls and royal sapphire Swarovski crystals. The necklace (which was a special order for another bride), caught my eye since it was in a light sapphire color and was exactly what I was looking for. The maker gave me a choice of three shades of blue, I went with a darker, brighter blue, and so she is adding it to the earrings and bracelet as well.

So, wonderful blogging world, here is my bridal jewelry:

the necklace that started it all (mine will have darker blue)
the bracelet (which will have blue crystals)

the cascade earrings (also with blue instead of crystal)
I am beyond excited to be wearing these on my wedding day, and hope to enjoy them for many years to come!

1 comment: